KOCH Acoustical Noise Enclosures feature significant reduction and absorption characteristics as a result of KOCH’s unique pre-fabricated modular acoustical panel construction. Interlocking tongue and groove seams eliminate separate panel connectors and “H” joiners, making our modular system quick and simple to assemble. Our optional baked-on powder coat finish is beyond comparison!
Our modular acoustical enclosure system is easily configured around new and existing equipment using standard components and is easily set up without special tools. Accessories include acoustical doors, windows, ventilation systems, air conditioning, lighting, receptacles and penetrations for piping and electrical.
Through decades of experience and product development, KOCH acoustical noise enclosures exceed customer expectations in all aspects including sound attenuation, reverberation, appearance, cleanability, abuse resistance, cost, and ease of installation.
SOUND CONTROL APPLICATIONS
- Wood and metal machinery, thermal spray, engine generator, hammer mill, plastic granulator, blower, compressor, air handling, pumps and numerous industrial/commercial equipment
- Modular construction
- Superior finish and corrosion resistance
- Panel system includes doors, windows, and sound attenuated ventilation systems
- Standard components easily configured to fit existing line layouts
- Quick, lowest cost construction
- Simple to assemble, disassemble and re-configure
- Features fewer components due to tongue-and-groove interlocking seams which eliminates separate “H” joiners
- High-scuff, abrasion- and weather-resistant baked on polyester powder coat finish is available in any color
- Perforated sheets are coated on both sides to ensure precise coverage
- Powder coat finish is protected during shipment and assembly with PVC wrap
- All material is hot dipped galvanized and galvannealed steel
- AutoCAD approval prints, submittals and final assembly drawings are furnished with every project
- Provides unmatched engineering technical expertise and project management support
- Sound reduction and absorption coefficient values are provided by Riverbank Acoustical Laboratories, the best independent source of valid acoustical data