KOCH offers complete and partial system audits for all finishing equipment; we provide detailed performance reports and help identify solutions for improving a system’s performance and lifespan.
Finishing system audits/inspections provide customers with a report card on the health of their paint systems.
Inspected components include: washers, ovens, tunnels, EV rooms, application equipment, conveyors and WWT.
Inspection services include, but are not limited to:
- Thermal scan of electrical enclosures and ovens
- Assessments of fan and pump conditions
- Review of preventive maintenance logs
- Review of the oven(s) and/or cooling tunnels ability to generate a temperature profile (DataPaq Graph)
Combustion Audits (Annual NFPA Requirement)
- NFPA 86 requires that all safety controls / interlocks of a combustion system are tested annually.
Burner Service; Cleaning and Tuning
- Inspection, cleaning and tuning of the natural gas burners should be done annually to ensure devices are operating efficiently; inefficient burners use more gas and produce more by-products.