KOCH Finishing Systems is among the industry leaders in the design and manufacture of acoustical enclosures and barriers, personnel rooms, in-plant offices, clean rooms, and other isolation applications.
- Tongue-and-groove interlocking seams eliminate the need for separate “H” joiners and allow for simple assembly, disassembly, and reconfiguration
- Standard Panel Widths are 33” and 45”
- Custom panel widths are available down to 7”
- Maximum length for unpainted panels is 22’-0”
- Maximum length for Powder Coated Panels is 15’-0”
- Acoustical solutions can receive a custom powder coat to complement any space
- Acoustical solutions can also be customized to include windows, ventilation systems, lighting and electrical, and air conditioning
Customizable: Acoustical Solutions can be configured to meet any dimensional requirements. Panels may be placed vertically or horizontally to achieve maximum coverage.
Corrosion Resistant: KOCH acoustical solutions can be made with Galvanized, Galvannealed, Stainless, or Aluminum to help prevent corrosion.
Tested: KOCH Panel testing is performed by Riverbank Independent Acoustical Laboratories, a nationally accredited independent source of acoustical data, noise reduction and absorption coefficient values recognized