KOCH provides project planning services to help transform clients’ visions for projects into detailed action plans with equipment specifications and a comprehensive timeline.
KOCH Project Planning Scope:
- Develop a detailed production analysis to include, current and future production needs, available production time, overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), and part sequencing for assembly.
- Design appropriate material handling system from the following options: monorail conveyors, power and free conveyors, inverted conveyors, strand conveyors, live roller conveyors, belt conveyors, hoist systems, manipulators, robotics, and automatic guided vehicles.
- Work with industry leaders in the supply of coatings and pretreatment chemicals to develop functional performance metrics and a process design with specification that align with individual functionality requirements.
- Develop system layout, elevation, and section view drawings.
- Develop piping and instrumentation diagrams.
- Develop detailed specifications for system electrical controls, including hardware, programming standards, data trending requirements, and MIS systems.
- Develop specifications for facility requirements, including building space, pit and trench layouts, foundation loads, roof openings, and civil/structural design.
- Develop requirements for utility supply and anticipated operating loads including electrical, gas, compressed air, air makeup, water supply, and wastewater discharge.
- Develop any data required for environmental permitting, including air and water discharge points and flow rates.
- Work with industry leaders in the supply of emissions control and abatement equipment to develop a detailed equipment design to meet permit levels.
- Develop a detailed project timeline that identifies critical path activities.
- Develop preliminary cost estimates for project budgeting and cash flow analysis.