KOCH Finishing Systems works with customers to make modifications to any existing finishing system.
System modifications are determined based on the answers to the following questions:
- What are the system’s specific pain points?
- Is the quality of the current paint finish causing part rejects?
- Is the system’s line speed achieving quantity and quality requirements?
- Are expenses from paint, washer chemicals or WWT causing noticeable price increases?
Reasons to Modify a System
- Line regression caused by long-term use such as:
- Rusted black iron washer stages that need to be replaced with stainless steel (i.e., tanks, pipe housing, pumps, burners, or full washer)
- Oven heater unit or insulated panels that need to be replaced due to accumulation of paint build-up
- Conveyor chain and trolleys that require replacement due to age
- Outdated controls that are limiting production capabilities
- Shifting paint requirements (Ie., time in oven, washer chemical stages, type of finish)
- Shifting production requirements that require adjusting of conveyor speed
- Change in the size of parts traveling through the system that requires modification of all part openings
- System damage caused by a natural disaster (i.e., tornado, fire, flood, etc.)
- Interested in a quote for a complete, new system
10 S 11th Ave
Evansville, IN. 47712