KOCH Finishing Systems’ Modular Sound Absorption Panels are placed on existing walls to reduce reverberation and lower sound reflection.
Common Uses and Applications
- Power generation
- HVAC equipment
- Automobile wash systems
- Engine generators
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Manufacturing and industrial facilities
- Test facilities
- Salvage yards
- Transportation: highway, airport, rail, subway
- Loading docks
- Correctional facilities
- Auditoriums, exhibition halls and stadiums
- Theatres and churches
- Music practice and band rooms
- KOCH Sound Absorption Panels feature industrial felt fiber board acoustical fill that is fire rated non-combustible, as defined by NFPA Standard 220, when tested in accordance with ASTM E136.
- Surface Burning Characteristics include: flame spread 15; smoke developed 0, per ASTM E84.
- Acoustical fill consists of non-absorbent mineral wool that is corrosion-resistant, absorbs less than 1% moisture, and will not corrode steel or aluminum, as tested per HH-1-558B.
- Sound Absorption Panels can be installed in a vertical or horizontal configuration to create highly effective, architecturally compatible noise reduction solutions.
10 S 11th Ave
Evansville, IN. 47712